Len's Mill Store has partnered with the Pro Sewing Machine Doctor to bring their services to all of Len's customers. If you need your sewing machine serviced or repaired, or if your scissors and knives need to be sharpened, the Doc can take care of it for you!
How Does it Work?
- Bring your equipment to any of our locations across Ontario. If you are not able to bring it to the Cambridge store, your equipment can be shipped there from your closest Len's store.
- When you drop off your equipment, you will have to pay a $40 non-refundable deposit.
- On the following Monday, a technician will come in to the Cambridge store to pick up your equipment.
- Within a few days, you will get a phone call from the Pro Sewing Machine Doctor, telling you the total repair cost.
- After one week, you will receive your equipment back (if not in Cambridge, it might take a few more days to ship it to your Len's store).
- Stop by your Len's store to pay for the repair, after which you can pick up your equipment (don't forget to bring your claim check with you!).
NOW AVAILABLE AT ALL LEN'S MILL STORES!!!