Frequently Asked Questions
Do you offer online shopping?
Yes, we offer online shopping - browse all categories here! Not all of our stock is available for online purchase yet. If you can't find what you're looking for in our online catalog, or you want to place an order for pickup, contact any of our locations by phone, email or Messenger to let us know what products you are interested in, and what shipping method you prefer. We would be happy to send you pictures and prices of what we have in stock. If you are interested in purchasing goods, we will be happy to take payment over the phone and ship them to you.
When is Seniors Day?
On the first Monday of every month, seniors aged 60 and older are entitled to 10% off their entire purchase. If we are closed on the first Monday of the month due to a holiday, Seniors Day that month will occur on the second Monday of the month.
I can't find the item I am looking for on your shelves, what should I do?
Speak with a staff member who will be able to tell you if we have the item in stock. If we do not have it at the location you are visiting, ask the staff to check another store and have it shipped to the location of your choice. If other stores do not have the item in stock, we may be able to order it for you (depending on the item).
What is your return policy?
General merchandise has 30 days for exchange or store credit. Merchandise must be in original packaging, unused and unwashed. Original receipt (proof of purchase) must accompany the return. All returns must be taken to the cash area before shopping. Final sale items can not be returned for any reason.
If we have made an error in an online order, please contact us and we will send you a prepaid shipping label and you will have 30 days to return your item(s). Once we receive your item(s) we will send you the correct item at no additional charge.
What items are final sale?
- All fabrics, vinyl, upholstery, lace, trims
- Patterns, pattern books and publications
- Knitting needles
- All foam and stuffing and pillow forms
- Undergarments and swim suits, socks
- Bedding, pillows, rugs, carpets,
- Craft items, paper punches, bridal accessories
- Items sold as-is and clearance/discontinued items
How long do I have to return yarn?
60 days with proof of purchase for a credit note to use at any of our eleven factory outlet locations.
Am I allowed to return fabric?
Fabric is a final sale item, however if it is defective we will gladly exchange it with proof of purchase and all pricing tags. Fabric that is sold as is remains final sale.
What limitations are there on coupons?
Standard coupon rules and regulations are as follows:
- Coupons cannot be combined with any other offer
- Must be shown on paper or smartphone at time of purchase
- Offers exclude all gift cards unless specifically stated on coupon
- Offers exclude previously reduced items unless specified
- No cash value
- Len’s Mill Stores has the right to limit quantities at their discretion
- For bulk buy offers (eg buy # of items receive item free) the free item(s) shall always be 'of equal or lesser value'
- Valid at any Len’s Mill Store unless specifically stated on coupon
- Offers not valid for online orders unless specifically stated on coupon
How do I find out about your specials?
Visit our Current Offers page on our website. You can also check your local newspaper for our ads and your flyer bundle for our flyer. We also update our Facebook page with the latest deals and special sales.
If I have a problem in your store, what do I do?
Ask to speak to the supervisor or manager of the store. If the problem is not resolved, please contact our head office at firstname.lastname@example.org.