In our massive fabric departments, you may find cotton and polyester-cotton blend broadcloth, flannel, fleece, interfacing, denims, canvas, upholstery, vinyl, polar fleece, spandex, jersey/t shirting, stretch lace, oilcloth, tulle and crinoline, ripstop nylon, sheeting-width cotton and flannel, suiting, plaids, burlap, blackout... even pool table felt and speaker fabric! Just because it isn't listed on this page doesn't mean we don't have it! Call your nearest location if you're looking for that hard-to-find sewing item!
We carry fabric from (but not limited to)
- Northcott (including Stonehenge)
- Westminster (including designers Tula Pink and Tim Holtz)
- J.N. Harper
- and licensed prints - Harry Potter, Doctor Who, Star Trek, Star Wars, Disney, and more!
And thread, notions and supplies from
- Len's Mill Stores brand
- Susan Bates
- and more!
Finish off your project with
- lace trim
- upholstery trim
- piping (satin, cotton or vinyl)
- buttons (including self-cover)
- bias tape
- suede cord
- beaded cord
- elastic (in a variety of widths and styles, including buttonhole, no slip, and no roll)
- zippers (from tiny to duvet long, or by the yard)
- sequin trim
- beaded trim
- blanket binding
- heading tape
- shirring tape
- embroidery floss
- boning (plastic or metal) and synthetic horsehair
- snaps and other fastening hardware
- bra hardware such as underwire and foam cups
- purse hardware - handles and closures
- "Made by..." tags
And tools of the trade!
- pinking shears
- needles (from tiny to upholstery length, for hand or machine sewing)
- sewing kits
- sewing machine oil and lightbulbs
- pounce powder
- tailor's chalk and marking tools
- stitch rippers
- needle threaders
- rotary cutters and self healing mats
- pattern and idea books
- fabric dye, markers and paints
- and more!
Sewing Machine Doctor
Drop off your machine at any Len's location, along with a $40 deposit, and a technician will contact you with the total repair cost.
Make sure you bring your claim check when it's ready for pickup!