In our massive fabric departments, you may find cotton and polyester-cotton blend broadcloth, flannel, fleece, interfacing, denims, canvas, upholstery, vinyl, polar fleece, spandex, jersey/t shirting, stretch lace, oilcloth, tulle and crinoline, ripstop nylon, sheeting-width cotton and flannel, suiting, plaids, burlap, blackout... even pool table felt and speaker fabric!
We carry fabric from (but not limited to)
- Northcott (including Stonehenge)
- Westminster (including designers Tula Pink and David Walker)
- J.N. Harper
- and licensed prints - Harry Potter, Doctor Who, Star Trek, Star Wars, Disney, and more!
And thread, notions and supplies from
- Len's Mill Stores brand
- Susan Bates
- and more!
Finish off your project with
- lace trim
- upholstery trim
- piping (satin, cotton or vinyl)
- buttons (including self-cover)
- bias tape
- suede cord
- beaded cord
- elastic (in a variety of widths and styles, including buttonhole, no slip, and no roll)
- zippers (from tiny to duvet long, or by the yard)
- sequin trim
- beaded trim
- blanket binding
- heading tape
- shirring tape
- embroidery floss
- boning (plastic or metal) and synthetic horsehair
- snaps and other fastening hardware
- bra hardware such as underwire and foam cups
- purse hardware - handles and closures
- "Made by..." tags
And tools of the trade!
- pinking shears
- needles (from tiny to upholstery length, for hand or machine sewing)
- sewing kits
- sewing machine oil and lightbulbs
- pounce powder
- tailor's chalk and marking tools
- stitch rippers
- needle threaders
- rotary cutters and self healing mats
- pattern and idea books
- fabric dye, markers and paints
- and more!
Sewing Machine Doctor
Drop off your machine at any Len's location, along with a $40 deposit, and a technician will contact you with the total repair cost.
Make sure you bring your claim check when it's ready for pickup!