Lutradur - Printable Fabric/Paper Material - Midweight - Pellon 7020
Most orders ship within 5 business days. Online purchases only available for postal delivery or pickup at our 50 Groh Ave, Cambridge Pickup Location, unless specifically indicated otherwise below. If you would like to request items for pickup at your nearest location, please do not add items to your cart. Contact your nearest store via phone, email or Messenger, or use our Product Request Form.
Pellon® Lutradur® is a cross between fabric and paper. It is the perfect medium for many crafting, sewing, quilting, scrap-booking, and three-dimensional wall art projects. Lutradur® absorbs both paint and ink and can be heat set up to 400˚F. It has amazing body, retains its shape, and is incredibly strong while remaining delicate & lightweight. It will never fray or unravel. It can be melted, singed, or cut into with a heat tool to create extraordinary antique effects. It can also be used for a base for embellishments and embroidery. Lutradur® is really a ‘must-have’ for all your artistic endeavors!
- 100% Midweight (70g) Spun-Bonded Polyester
- 20″ width
- Cross between fabric and paper
- Perfect for crafting, sewing, quilting, scrap-booking, and three-dimensional wall art projects
- Absorbs both paint and ink
- Can be heat set up to 400˚F
- Machine wash warm. Tumble dry low or dry clean. No bleach.
- Inkjet printer and sewing machine safe